Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Season time!

Most of my work is season based. There's the completely dead summers. Then there's the ridiculously busy autumn and winters. I just looked at my calendar (I have REALLY bad memory! If I didn't have a smart phone I'd probably be one of those guys with a day planner!!) And its jam packed till December end. Now typically that's a good thing. It means that it'll be easier to pay back the loans for the crazy amount of gear whoring I've indulged in lately! It also means that my sexy vacation in the hills was probably the last breather ill have for a few months! Goddamn...

Loans are a bitch. Once these are done so am I with loans! They tie you down, and you're not free to act like an impulsive spoilt brat most of the times. On top of that all the money you earn just seems to disappear into oblivion. Bloody hell. I want to travel, to see the world, go for all the cool festivals, sit in the mountains just writing songs, experimenting with music or just walking aimlessly and I can't! Commitments. Screw them.

More whining later. Aforementioned work beckons!

Screw micro blogging. I want to use as many words as I want when I want to vent and nothing quite beats your own pin up board on teh interwebz!

No comments:

Post a Comment